ACTIVE TAX MANAGEMENT
- Proactive tax reporting based on monthly accounting, prepared by ourselves or the client
- Allows for early identification of issues and ability to address exposures/take advantage of opportunities
- Provides comfort that accounting and tax compliance affairs are in order and up to date
Can be expanded to include forecasting, measurement and control reporting using additional cloud-based software.
Market entry/corporate tax structuring
We provide expert assistance to new entrants and to established businesses, ensuring that business models are aligned with tax strategies and that inefficiencies and surprises are minimized. Clients choose us because of our partner engagement, the wide scope of our service, and the practical, common sense approach that results in clear, effective solutions.
Transfer pricing solutions
Our people have been involved in well over 100 transfer pricing engagements and have assisted taxpayers to withstand challenges to arrangements on purchases, sales, intra-group service provision, and royalties. We have also assisted in the preparation of documentation defending financing arrangements. We can advise on strategy and documentation requirements, and provide audit defense solutions. By combining our specific transfer pricing knowledge and experience with our general tax, customs, and regulatory expertise, we ensure a holistic solution, avoiding conflicts and inefficiencies.
M & A/Due Diligence
We guide clients through the options available, taking account of tax and investment regulations, including foreign investment restrictions, in formulating optimal strategies, modelling, identifying efficiencies or exposures, reporting, and at the contract drafting stage.
Audit defense and dispute resolution
Audits and verifications are frequent occurrences and invariably result in significant adjustments and disputes. Our affiliated practice includes personnel with all the necessary qualifications to represent taxpayers in dealings with the Tax Office and in any necessary appeals to Tax Court. We have a wealth of experience in defining and executing strategies for all aspects of tax controversy. Our transfer pricing expertise is an invaluable complement to this.
ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING
Accounting system setup and training
This service is designed to equip clients with the tools needed to complete their own statutory accounting or to enable us to take on the bookkeeping in accordance with client requirements.
- Assessment of system requirements
- Provision of software and system setup, including tailoring the chart of accounts to suit the entity
- Provision of tailored training and ongoing support as necessary
- Provision of monthly bookkeeping, including the posting of entries/journals for sales, purchases, bank and cash into Xero accounting software
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation and maintenance of fixed asset registers/depreciation schedules
- Preparation and maintenance of any other supporting schedules
- Preparation and posting of month-end closing entries and accruals
- Preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss, trial balance, accounts receivable, accounts payable and tailored reports
We provide monthly payroll processing services in accordance with Indonesian requirements for each employee, including the following:
- Calculation of monthly salary payments
- Preparation of monthly e-pay slips to all employees
- Preparation, calculation, and payment of social security contributions to the National Social Security Funds (BPJS)
- Assistance with compliance with the local statutory requirements related to tax and social security on salary
- Advice on tax and BPJS issues